How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- provide and maintain H-BANK Services. We use the collected information to deliver, maintain and improve H-BANK Services and verify our Users’ identities.
- protect our Users. We use the collected information to protect our Website, Platform, Users’s Accounts and archives. We use IP addresses and cookies to protect against automated abuse such as spam, phishing and other hacker attacks.
- communicate with you. We use your personal information like your phone number or email address to interact with you directly when providing customer service or to keep you informed on logins, transactions, account security and other aspects. All direct communications are properly kept at H-BANK or the service provider designated by H-BANK, to be reviewed for accuracy, to be kept as evidence, or to be used to perform other statutory or contractual obligations.
- marketing and advertising. We may use your personal information for the purposes of targeting, modelling, and/or analytics as well as marketing and advertising.
- establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so and/or we have agreed in writing prior to receiving the data from you. Any information that we receive that is not identified shall be notified to you and destroyed immediately.
Transfer of your personal data
You understand that we have the right to have all or some of the collected personal information transferred to or stored in other countries or regions than your country of nationality, your country of residence, or the country where the server is, without your specific consent, under the following circumstances:
- if it is necessary to protect, process, analyze, reasonably use the personal information;
- if it is necessary for the public interest;
- if it is necessary to establish, exercise or defend the rights of us, our partners, or other Users;
- other circumstances required by law or government orders.
How do we store and protect your data?
We take all necessary precautions to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. We use technical, contractual, administrative and physical security steps to protect your personal information. We adopted security measures such as restricted access, scanning, encryption, firewall to minimize the risk that your information may be lost, disclosed, misused, accessed without authorization, disclosed without authorization, or altered.
Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or via email is completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the protection of all personal information in all cases. As such, we request that you understand the responsibility to independently take safety precautions to protect your own personal information. You agree that we shall not be liable for any information leakage and other losses caused by our gross negligence, including but not limited to hacker attack, power interruption, or unavoidable technical failure, to the maximum extent permitted by Law.
Also, please remember that materials posted to online forums such as bulletin boards or chat rooms are public, not secure, and may be viewed by anyone. Any personal information you post may be collected and used by anyone and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
We like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the marketing email and submit your request to unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every client is entitled to the following:
- The right to access You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a reasonable fee for providing this service.
- The right to rectification You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete within a reasonable limit.
- The right to erasure You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. However, you should understand that such restriction of the processing may prevent us from providing you with some of H-BANK Services.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object that we process your personal data, under certain conditions. However, you should understand that such restriction of the processing may prevent us from providing you with some of H-BANK Services.
- The right to data portability You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge a reasonable fee for providing this service.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
- Cookies Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website or Platform, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding your habits and preferences when browsing H-BANK;
- Analyzing our performance and verifying the effectiveness of online advertising.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless you delete it before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of your navigation session, when the web browser is closed.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers are preset to accept cookies. You can adjust your browser setting to prevent cookies or to notify you as soon as cookies are loaded. However, stopping all cookies might mean that you cannot access or use some features of H-BANK. Should you have any further questions, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under the British Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the European Union Directive ePrivacy 2009/136/EC (ePR), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your National Data Protection Authority if you are a resident of the EEA, or the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK. Residents of other jurisdictions may contact their national data protection authority.